This is the way it usually goes down at our house....
Maguire wants what Ryker has. Let the fighting begin.
And then 2 seconds later...
best little buddies!
Yesterday was the worst day. It started out pretty normal for a day when the kids are sick. We layed around, watched t.v., basically did nothing. And then it was time for Cody to leave for church. We were keeping the boys home since they were sick and Cody had to speak in church so that left me home with the boys. My Aunt showed up just as Cody was getting ready to leave and offered to watch the boys so I could hear Cody speak. Ryker was crying because HE wanted to go to church. I declined my aunts generous offer since I wasn't ready at all (still in my jammies!). My aunt and Cody had literally just walked out the door and maybe were getting in their vehicles when Ryker (who was still crying) got sick EVERYWHERE. All over me, the stairs and himself. And to top it all off he all of a sudden had a bleeding nose. The day just continued to be a disaster. It was lovely! I don't know what it is, but we have been sick forever. If it's not one thing it's another. And I'm 'SICK' of it. Done. Over it.
This morning seems to be a whole lot better. Thankfully!!
Here's hoping it lasts!!
:)



3 comments:
Oh Kim, I feel for you!! I always say that my personal "heck" is dealing with sick kids day in and day out. The worst.
I love the pics at the top.....pretty much sums up our day today. It seriously needs to warm up (and the mosquitos need to go away) so we can burn off some energy outside!
Hope the rest of the day and week goes well.
Oh what a crazy Sunday for you!! Glad they're feeling a bit better today.
Cute pics- silly brothers! :)
oh, i'm sorry! i honestly think one of the hardest parts of motherhood is sick kids. it's sad, stressful, sometimes scary, sometimes gross, and you always ache for them...boo!! sorry for your bad day, hope the boys are feeling better! xo
Post a Comment