Friday, January 06, 2012

the simple things




























a simple moment watching my little guy help in the kitchen.  he loves it...and honestly i don't mind one bit.  there's something fun (and yes sometimes frustrating) about cooking with your kids.  just a simple, special moment.


k :)





 

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is absolutely adorable!!!

Sheri said...

I love those moments. That photo is seriously so sweet......you can see how pleased he is to be helping!

Unknown said...

Kim, you take such amazing photos! I love this one.

aislin said...

such a cutie!!!! those blonde curls are adorable.

Dixie said...

This picture looks like it could be in a homemaking magazine ( cute pose with perfect tree and decor in background). I love it! And he's adorable!

rebecca said...

in LOVE with this shot Kim!! :) thanks for linking up this week!

Life Happens said...

A future chef in the making?! So adorable. I need to link up too!

P.S. My blog is also 'Life Happens..'