Thursday, June 21, 2012

I cherish and love this already!


A few months ago I signed up for this class...and in all honesty I knew that I probably wouldn't be able to keep up...but I was planning on doing all I could and wanted to have the class to keep working on throughout the rest of the year.  Heidi is such an amazing teacher and does the most incredible work...it's serious eye candy!  One night when Cody was out I stayed up and completed the first weeks project...just the other day I looked through my completed memory file and already cherished it so much.















I love that she gives you 'homework' to work on and then shows you the project after a few days.  It gave me a chance to sit and think about her challenges and make a record of my thoughts....  I love journaling but I feel like I'm not always doing a very good job at it.  Even blogging seems to be a mumble jumble of thoughts lately....   I keep thinking that anything I accomplish is better than nothing...right??  Maybe my next goal should be daily journaling.  hmm...



Quoting Heidi "If you don't record it, it's as if it didn't happen..."  


This thought scares me.  Already there's moments that I think I'll never forget and then a few hours later I can't remember what it was.  Maybe it's a little bit of mommy brain, but in any case I don't want to forget...I don't want this life to pass by so fast that I forget all the special memories and even the mundane moments.


K :)

1 comment:

Life Happens said...

What a great way to caputre the memories. Love it!

My baby is 16 months and I haven't even started his scrapbook! Thank goodness I have a blog to keep track of it all.