SUMMER!!!!
It's been a crazy summer so far...the weather has been fabulous and I'm getting a nice 'park tan' as my sister and I call it.
But...we've also been dealing with some flooding issues at our cabin. Thankfully after going and checking our cabin is all good and safe, but there has been a lot of major damage to the area. We're talking the highway to get to our cabin was gone...yup washed away so they have been busy working on the road. We were able to get there via another route, but the little town close to us wasn't an easy access anymore.
The water is also super high this year and the beach has completely disappeared...but I'm sure we'll get lots of use of the pool instead and probably make our way to some other lakes in the area that haven't flooded as bad.
I'm soooo looking forward to getting out there and spend some time relaxing. The kids are also registered for private swimming lessons at a nearby outdoor pool so they are excited for that. And on the list is also the drive-in movie theater!
Should be a fun time :)
Now I just need to get through some busy days and we should be all set!
Happy summer!!!
K :)
Now I just need to get through some busy days and we should be all set!
Happy summer!!!
K :)


No comments:
Post a Comment