
the cutest neice ever! Sydney left me the sweetest little message on the answering machine yesterday morning and I just can't seem to erase it. Cody laughs at me cause it's really just her saying 'hello!' over and over, but there's something about that sweet little voice that I just can't press delete on the machine. That sweet little voice just melts my heart!
Tonight we're going to try and catch up on our t.v. that we've missed out on this past week. We still haven't watched Amazing Race or Apprentice and I'm dying to know who went home. Oh how my life has been taken over by these silly shows, but they're just so addicting!
I need to make a list of things to do before I leave for CKU, cause it seems like it's coming so fast and I'm so good at leaving everything to the last minute...and then I'll be stressed!
What I really want to be doing right now is scrapbooking, but we'll see if I actually have the time tonight.

2 comments:
I was thinking about it yesterday and I can't believe you are leaving next week. I am so excited for you! Have a great weekend, do you want me to tell you who gets kicked off the race? Just kidding.
See you tomorrow.
She is so cute! I am weird about cute messages on the answering machine too! You keep it for as long as you want! I am so excited for you to go on your adventure! have tons of fun! Can't wait to hear all about it!
Post a Comment