So last night I had the worst sleep ever...tossed and turned all night. I wasn't feeling the greatest when I went to bed, but sometime during the night I started to feel worse. My sweet hubby could tell that I just wasn't feeling so good, so he got up early and taught my seminary class for me...how sweet! I love how he takes care of me! He is always so helpful...I am so blessed to have such a great husband! I slept until 9:30 this morning, which was so nice, and I have been laying in bed all morning. I don't plan to do much today except sleep and lay around (and possibly some scrapbooking).
We get our pictures this week from Pamela Mullins, the photographer who took our family pictures at Christmas, here's her link http://www.pamelamullinsphotography.com . I can't wait to see how they turned out! She was so good with all the little kids, getting them to smile and sit still so she could get some pics. Sydney and Brianna had a hard time sitting still, but when we saw the proofs she caught some great pictures of both of them! She even has a couple of pictures of Talin, Brianna and Chelsey and Pacey posted on her site. So fun!
Think I'll take a nap and try to feel better....
Wednesday, March 08, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Kim- I hope you are feeling better soon! Cody sure is great! I wish I could be at home in bed right now!! I am actually covering for the drama teacher right now... luckily they are just watching Shrek!! Fun times. Get well soon!!
Post a Comment