
I've been trying to find time to scrapbook and just hang out at home, but it seems like that just isn't possible.... It's been another busy weekend with family here and so many dinners, that I have had no time to just be in my room. The sad thing is that I still haven't unpacked my stuff from CKU...I still have piles of stuff that need to be put away and projects to finish. I keep wondering if I'll ever get time for myself again (and I don't even have any kids...how do people do it?). Enough complaining though, cause I did manage to do this page of Cody and I in Ventura one Christmas. I just wanted to play with my masks and spray paint one day, so this was the outcome! I am loving the fun techniques we learned from Heidi Swapp...can't wait to do more!
I'm just feeling so thankful today, considering that it's Easter Sunday and we really are so blessed and loved. It's been so much fun playing with my neice and spoiling her.... I love hanging out with my family...and Cody's. We woke up this morning to snow and we're supposed to be having a bar-b-que tonight with Cody's family. I don't know how that's going to work yet, but it should be good! I'm planning on having a nap before we have to leave, so enjoy you're yummy dinners this weekend and hopefully I'll be able to scrap something soon!

3 comments:
Jill said
Cool layout! I just started playing with HS masks and I love them. Did you use spray paint with the masks? Any particular kind?
Beautiful layout! Love the soft colors!
Yup, I used spray paint! Just used the Krylon short cuts hobby and craft spray in white. Thanks for the nice comments.
Post a Comment