Okay, so I finally got my title up but it's pretty grainy. I didn't do anything different than I normally do, but this time it worked. I'll just have to deal with the quality for now and then I can change it later, right?
4 comments:
Anonymous
said...
kim--love the new pictures! i think it looks great! i cant figure out my title either and i need to add beckam...but it took so long to get the first one i dont dare change it...frustrating! yours is darling!
your title looks fabulous! I kinda like the grain actually! Lots of professional photographers do this on purpose for a more artistic look...you can just pretend that you meant it to be that way!
P.S. I LOVE the pic of you two and your cute piggies!! So cute!
4 comments:
kim--love the new pictures! i think it looks great! i cant figure out my title either and i need to add beckam...but it took so long to get the first one i dont dare change it...frustrating! yours is darling!
I have no idea how to do any of that stuff, yours looks great!! Maybe you can do brief classes- how to!!
your title looks fabulous! I kinda like the grain actually! Lots of professional photographers do this on purpose for a more artistic look...you can just pretend that you meant it to be that way!
P.S. I LOVE the pic of you two and your cute piggies!! So cute!
cute pics!!
Post a Comment