Saturday, June 10, 2006

I'll be back shortly!

I just thought I'd let everyone know that I'll be off for a bit. I am finally setting up my new computer and have no idea how long it will take me to actually get things organized in my room. So I won't be able to check my email or anything for awhile. And I'm not sure if I'll be able to handle not checking out 2peas and my other favorite sites for a couple of days??? See ya soon.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I could not handle that...2peas WITHDRAWL!! Yikes! Good like with your room and getting your new computer up and running...hopefully you won't be out of commision for too long - we'll miss your posts!

Anonymous said...

can't wait for your return! hope all goes well in your room and you dont get lost in all your scrapbooking supplies! :)