Thursday, July 06, 2006

Aren't they cute?



So my cousin Jordan came over today so we could edit some of her photos of her and her new boyfriend 'Dolph.' So I got to play around in photoshop and do lots of fun things. I really didn't edit this photo though, just made it sepia toned, but it was so cute. We did some fun things to the photos...changed colors, edited people out, and all those other fun things, I'm getting hooked on this, but I also found that my afternoon went by without even realizing it. Maybe I'll post some of the other photos later....

3 comments:

dev said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

There are so cute!! Glad to hear that you are finally enjoying your Mac...can't wait to see the other pics that you had so much fun with!

Who's this slimbim guy???

Kristi said...

Kim, I so need a lesson on photoshop! you are too cute- love the marble slab story. sounds like something that would happen to me! btw- Shelley will be home on Thursday!