

This holiday season has been so much fun with family...and especially seeing my nephew and nieces with Ryker! They just love him! They're always asking to hold him, and it's been incredible to see how they each are so gentle and loving towards him. I can still remember seeing each of them as little as Ryker and having those same feelings of love for each of them. Holding them and just looking at all their tiny features. Time really goes by too quickly, and I'm not prepared for it. I want Ryker to stay so little. I want to enjoy this moment with him. I want to just hold and cuddle him. I can't remember where I read this recently, but there was a quote that said something like "their childhood is ours to treasure forever." And that's what I want to do...treasure each moment with him.
K

2 comments:
super cute pictures kim. hey - what photoshop program do you use to play with the colrs and stuff on your photos? -niki
ps.s give ryker hugs for me!
Love that quote and the photos are super precious!! You have to enjoy every litle moment and I know I don't need to mention taking lots of pictures!! They grow up WAY too fast!
Post a Comment