
cody and i laugh so much about ryker's 'man hair!' poor kid...why won't it grow on top? he's so cute, but he definitely needs a little help with the hair. someone told me that they shaved their babies hair, but i just can't bring myself to do that. maybe once it really starts to grow we'll get jordan over here for his first cut, but i can't see that happening for awhile. so my poor baby who is 6 weeks old looks like he's 60! hehe!
candice and i went to millenium tonight and walked on the track...it felt so good to do something. i went walking yesterday with my friend and i was feeling it today, so i can't imagine how sore i'll be tomorrow after doing it 2 days in a row...it's sad! i need to get in shape.


last night after feeding ryker at 5:30 he was dozing off back to sleep and he gave me this big smile and then started giggling! it was the cutest thing. he did it 3 times and hasn't done it since. i can't wait until he really means it and will do it in response to me...i love all his cute little faces he makes and his cooing noises...totally melt my heart!
k

7 comments:
Hey Kim! Your pictures are adorable! And as if you need to work out..your drop dead gorgous! You are totally a hip mom!!
Take care,
Hey Kim! Your pictures are adorable! And as if you need to work out..your drop dead gorgous! You are totally a hip mom!!
Take care,
I love your layouts too - and your photos of Ryker. What a doll. His hair will come in. Give him a year and I bet you'll a full head of hair. He's so cute.
On to scrapbooking, since I'm addicted as well, I'm loving our AYTR class. And I'm so excited to have found your blog. I love your SB style as well as your thoughts on motherhood. It's too bad our class doesn't include a weekend with Heidi where we could all actually meet, in person:)
oh, kim, he is so cute! totally becoming a little person...that is awesome that you've been walking...i need to do something like that. it's pretty sad when climbing the stairs wears me out! hehe! give ryker a kiss for me!
Hey,
Once again cute pictures! I can't believe how much he is changing and it really hasn't been that long since I last saw him. I will send you some pic's if you send me some. Later.
Chelsey
Oh my gosh! He is to cute! He has the sweetest eyes. I laughed about the hair thing! My sons hair was SO patchy!!
hey kim. molly had "man hair" too forever! she turns one in a little over a week, and it's just now starting to grow. kids are funny. ryker's a doll - have so much fun with him!
- niki (p.s. tell candice i say hi )
Post a Comment