Monday night we had dinner at my parents and since Jordan's birthday is the day before mine we had a joint birthday party. Wednesday I took Jordan for lunch and then we hung out all afternoon. She showed me her Thialand pictures which are amazing. Isn't it fun to travel? That is one thing I wish I would have done more of before having kids. There are so many cool places, but now it feels like you just have to be more practicle with your money. The farthest and probably coolest place I've been is Japan. I was so lucky to be able to go stay with Talia when she was working and living there...such a neat opportunity for me. And perfect that she could take me around and show me lots of cool things...we had such a good time! But there are so many other places to see....
And just wanted to share some cards I made. I think I made about 20 of these...so nice to have them on hand for when I need one. I really need to sit down and do a bunch of birthday cards too (and maybe a few other themes) but isn't it nice to have cards on hand for all those last minute occasions when you need one. Once again I have done no scrapbooking. I've moved everything back downstairs and put it away, so I just don't get down there very often. I need a scrapbook night when I can just sit and work on something with no interuptions. That night at Tal's was perfect. I was able to scrapbook and not have to worry about babies and husbands needing something from me.
Cody has been working so much lately. He's been so busy, so I think we'll just be hanging out at home this weekend. Nothing exciting planned....
K

7 comments:
i love your thank you's...so simple and cute. and ryker is such a little man. hope you an awesome bday!!
Hey Kim! I'm very happy to hear that you had a good birthday! I cant believe how BIG Ryker is getting..I've got to see you before he gets too big! Love the cards, you are SO creative!
your cards look great - you're right it is good to have things like this on hand!
that is such a cute picture of you guys too!!
Super cute cards KIM!! I can't believe I missed ANOTHER visit to the store...I was probably in the back teaching at the time, hey?! You'll have to come back though because I was mistaken and we didn't get ALL the HS goodies in yet!! SO FUN!
Happy Birthday!! I love your cards, so cute. I need to do that too. Your little guy is just to cute.
Love those cards...and all your scrap pages. Even Ryker on the 'pink' Valentine layout. =) I got some great ideas from you...thanks for the inspiration! And happy belated birthday too!
is that a stamp on the inside? I love it! we NEED to get together and scrap - oh, and I called Marie, and we talked for a long time!!
Post a Comment