



I also thought I'd share a couple of my favorite pics of Ryker! He's sitting so good now and only falls over once in a while! Last night he was so grumpy, so our fun friday night consisted of driving around until Ryker was somewhat happy! He loves the car as long as its moving, so we just drove around and made a quick stop at my cousin's house. Nothing too exciting!




We also got some more work done in the basement yesterday...finally some progress! And no I had nothing to do with it...or did Cody for that matter. A guy that Cody did some work for came and finished the framing. Now we just need someone to finish the electrical work since Vic moved away...and then after that we're ready to drywall and tape! I will have my scrapbook room soon!!! I get so annoyed living in a messy house, so I'm looking forward to having the basement done.
We're off for an early father's day dinner with my parents and my sister! Hope everyone has a great weekend!
Kim :)

5 comments:
LOVE that pic of Ryker sitting up. so cute. good work!
I love that third picture of Ryker - SO cute!
Ryker is getting so big! Cute, cute pictures. You'll have to share pictures of your scrapbook room when it's all done. Have a great Father's Day!
-Kaitlyn
okay..ryker's hair is freakin' hilarious!! Love those shots!
I love your layouts. That new "Love Elsie" stuff is adorable!
Post a Comment