I had to share the excitement at out house!!!
He's still not too sure if he wants to let go, but Cody can get him to walk from the livingroom to the kitchen...to his bedroom and back to the livingroom. It's so much fun to see!!! And he's really not this wobbly all the time.... Our days of walking holding his little hand are coming to an end... kind of makes me sad...but he'll still hold my hand when he can walk by himself, right? I go through stages where I love every change...and then moments when I'm sad he's getting bigger...
Watching this makes me so happy!!!
:)
(um...just watched the end again...what a dramatic fall!)
Monday, November 26, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Kim...that is the sweetest thing I have seen in a long time! What a big boy...it's kind of sad though isn't it? That's the way I feel about Jake walking now...I waited so long for him to do it and now I want him to slow down! lol
They grow SO fast. It feels like just yesterday I was commenting on what a sweet little newborn you had:) He's still sweet, just growing like a weed.
OH look at him go!! Isn't it the cutest thing ever to watch them start to walk. I love that!
Love it, especially the little fall at the end!
Post a Comment