
Congrats Roxanne!!! Email me at kimmybit@yahoo.com with your mailing address and I'll get your box of goodies out to you right away!
Thanks to everyone for playing along with me. It was so fun reading everyone's comments and seeing that I do have friends that check what I'm up to :) And be watching cause I might have more stuff to give away soon....I seriously had 4 or 5 boxes of stuff to get rid of. I've shared with my sister and nieces, I have stuff to go to my sister-in-law...and there's still a bunch of stuff. And lots of magazines....
Ryker's not feeling good and has had a fever...poor little guy. This has been the first time that he's actually been sick with a fever and it is so not fun. I just feel so sad for him. He's having a hard time sleeping...and is so so hot. Any suggestions for a first time mom?? I'm new to the sick thing...and when they can't tell you exactly how they're feeling it makes it really hard.
Everyone else...have a great day!
:)
p.s. Check out The Goodie Box! There's a new challenge up!!!

7 comments:
Hey Kim, sorry Ryker isn't feeling good. :( Have you given him Motrin yet? I think this works the best and it will take his fever away really quickly. I stopped giving my kids Tylenol when I had to take Jack to the ER for a fever and the Dr. gave him Motrin. His fever was gone in 20 minutes and he was back to his happy self.
I hope Ryker feels better soon!
I wouldn't give anything unless the fever is high. Fever is nature's way to fight the bug. But of course you need to lower the fever if it gets too high. Good tip is to put a moist, cool towel on the back of his neck. You can also give him a lukewarm bath. It's so hard to see our little ones sick.
If he touches his ears, he might have an earinfection. No need to be alarmed usually if the fever is pretty low and goes away in a few days. Just keep on eye on him for any other symptoms. You're doing great!
Hey Kim! I am so sad to hear Ryker is sick. I hope he gets feeling well. Not to long ago Cohen got a fever, so I got a cold washcloth and dabbed his face, and he loved it!! Give Ryker a big hug from us!--Love , Hilorie
it is nooooo fun to have sick babies. give him lots of love and tylenol!
I've got a sick 18 month old guy too. He was up last night for 2.5 hours. We give him lots of grapes and melon for the hydration and also Propel water. My kids hate Pedialyte, it really is icky.
We alternate Tylenol and Motrin, per the suggestion of the Target pharmacist and that's worked great for us, but only when the fever is over 100. Low grade fevers should just run their course.
Good luck. Lots of love, hugs and snuggles with you and a favorite blanket are the best.
man, I totally missed that give away. bummer. I second or third, or however many people have said tylenol - or motrin. whatever it takes. makes them feel better, which makes you feel better, then it is all good!
Hi,
I love your stuff! I thought I'd stop by from you BPS class with Allison.
Post a Comment