Monday, May 12, 2008

Cute litte Charly...




I took some pics of my new little niece a few weeks ago and haven't had the time to share them yet. She's completely adorable though and we just love her so much already. She's a little grunter...it's so cute. And really fun...we're having a shower for Charly this week!! It's going to be more of a come and hang out...eat...kind of thing, but it will be fun. Chelsey and the girls are going to come stay and this time they actually get to stay at my house!! yaa!! They're going to keep me company while Cody's off biking!


okay...pictures though....








And I just wanted to share the album and papers and stuff I used on my "10 little fingers and toes" album I made of Ryker.

here's some links...

(and ghost shapes!)



In case I don't make it back to the blog before the weekend...have a great week! Cody and I went jogging tonight and I'm thinking I should try and go all week so I'll let you know if I make it! hehe!

k :)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for sharing the stuffs you used for the mini album!!

<3Bianca

Jess said...

What a BEAUTIFUL baby! I love her name!! Happy Mother's Day too by the way.

Talia said...

Oh, she's soooooo cute!! Congrats, Candice!

Anonymous said...

those pictures are adorable!

Jamie said...

Adorable baby photos! I hope you all have fun at the shower.

Good luck with the jogging this week.

Kaitlyn said...

Cute, cute photos Kim! They turned out great!