Monday, July 07, 2008

layout inspiration!

I was so inspired this morning by Talia's Summer Inspiration layout that I thought I would take some time and do this...







I'm the type of scrapper that uses pink and flowers on my boy layouts...and suprisingly Cody doesn't even care ;) haha!

I just got a bunch of pictures developed from Costco (that's a whole other story...major drama trying to get pictures developed...they weren't going to give them to me cause I didn't have my confirmation # and then they lost them...and then they thought they were professional pics and weren't going to let me take them without a release form...drama!!)...and I mean a bunch! I think I got almost 500 pictures, but it's been such a long time and I needed some new photos to work with. I haven't been scrapping lately and I'm losing my mojo. I gotta get back into it. I can't tell you how much it makes a difference in my life...it's huge! I love having hobbies and being able to grow in ways that inspire me and motivate me. There's just something about it that relaxes me and makes me soooo much happier.


And since I'm trying to get going again I thought I'd share a couple of my favorite products right now. Some are oldies...but goodies :)





(I love all the different fonts...and so many different styles to choose from...love the foam ones!!)






(And I really love these right now....)



K :)

11 comments:

~Kim said...

I've been a long time blog follower of yours so I thought I'd finally come out of following and be a poster!

Awe, cute picture of Ryker!! Love that LO. Great embellishments and thank you so much for sharing your favorite products. Those are some good ones.

What an ordeal at Costco....but on the other hand, that's such a compliment when they think they are pro pics! Ya you despite the chaos to get them.

~Kim

Kristi said...

I finally did one page a couple of days ago- so fun, it has been way too long for me. I really need to print off a bunch of pictures too! yikes.

Itworksforbobbi said...

That page is so stinkin' cute! I love the photo (and didn't it make you feel awesome that they wouldn't let you take your photos without a release form? Hey, your photos ARE professional! LOL!)

I WISH we had those patterned papers here (the bracket shaped ones) they look SO AWESOME on pages. It's the one downside to moving to Saskatchewan - scrapbooking isn't as big here. Those paper Frills thingies look so cute,too! Are they self-adhesive? I love those fun colors.

Talia said...

so so cute!!

s a n s k u :) said...

Good stuff here as usual. :)

Runaway Farm said...

I'm totally with you on losing your mojo when you don't get to do anything "creative" for a while. I'm there with ya but this is my week to get back to it -- I have to! You're lo is super cute and I love that photo of Ryker!

Lindsay Bateman said...

Awesome layout! So cute. I totally agree with you, there is just something about scrapbooking that brings such a fulfillment into ones life. I know it began as my stress reliever when I was in university and now it is definitly a coping tool I could not live without!! And by looking at your layout...I think you totally got your mojo back!! lol

nichole said...

I do photography for people and just give them the CD of pictures at the end. I then refer them to Costco because, at least here, they are the best printers in the city, for the cheapest price. But I have never gone and gotten "Professional" designation. Have you, and if you did, what did you do?

Anonymous said...

so cute Kim....love the turquoise!

Saw the cute couple pics you took of Tal and hubby...you need to come to Texas and take some for me! Boo hoo...why do you guys have to be so far away?:)

Anonymous said...

so cute!!

Anonymous said...

i LOVE the lay out its so cute!