Saturday, July 26, 2008

waiting...




So I got another one of those dreaded phone calls from Cody today....he was on his way to the hospital once again after having a bike accident.


our conversation went something like this...


Cody: "I'm on my way to the hospital. I think I broke my thumb and messed up my other finger."

Me: "What? You're kidding me...which hand?"

Cody:"Both!"

Me: "WHAT?"

Cody: "Well my finger on my other hand is cut open from top to bottom...and I think I'm going to have two black eyes."

Me: Laughing a little bit....

Cody: "And I think I have a concussion cause I couldn't hear anything anyone was saying to me."

Me: "What?"

Cody: "I'll call you to pick me up. No point having us both sit around and wait."


It seems like I get these calls once ever bike season. This guy is way too daring.


But my other cute guy had sooo much fun painting rocks with his cousins the other day. He sat there concentrating so hard on painting his rock...then his hand...stomach...face...legs...and the table. He loved it!!

6 comments:

chanel said...

horrible ... hope he's ok! boys will be boys!

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh!! Take a picture of his hands!!! I totally wanna see! Ryker's hair is soooo long hahaha! Keep us updated!

Lindsay Bateman said...

Your little guy is growing up so fast! He is getting so big!! Hope your hubby get's better soon! I can sympathize with what you are going through, I am soon to be marrying a daredevil myself...you name it he has had it happen to him! BOYS AND THEIR TOYS!!! Aaaggh!! LOL

Talia said...

Oh, when Gray told me about Cody I was like, uh-oh!!! Kim's not going to be too happy! How's he doing???
Fun idea to paint rocks with the kids...I don't even want to imagine Gabby with paint to play with....she would have been a disaster, too!!

Anonymous said...

Oh no...
I hope he's okay and not too beaten and bruised!

Take care!


Sheri

nichole said...

I have learned over the years that husband and wife are truly completely different, but together we complement each other in a way that no one else could.

Hope he's alright.