Thursday, June 04, 2009

My Baby You'll Be...

Photobucket

"i'll LOVE you forever
i'll LIKE you for always
as long as i'm living
my BABY you'll be...."


Just trying to make these last few days about this little guy....


I love listening to him sing and chatter all day long.  He's been giving me the biggest hugs lately and is my little helper.  He can buckle himself in his car seat and won't let us help.  He loves watering the flowers (which is a good thing since I'm the worst at remembering).  He's a good little eater and always says "yummy" and gives me a big hug after supper.  He loves saying his prayers and will often just start saying one whenever he wants (he totally knows how to start and end...and then he mumbles throughout).  He loves car rides and can tell us exactly how to get to Grandma's house and Aunt Karin's house...and even how to get to the swimming pool!!  He can spend hours playing with his train...as long as I sit beside him.  He likes playing hide and go seek and running around the kitchen in circles.  He loves to color and paint...and asks daily to play with playdoh.  


He'll always be my baby, but is turning into such a big boy!!!!  I'll love you always buddy :)


Love you
Mum Mum :)
(What Ryker calls me...)

7 comments:

Lindsay Bateman said...

kim...this is the sweetest layout ever! it literally brought tears to my eyes. so sweet. and i love how you used PINK! it looks fabulous and totally suits the layout.
gorgeous

Hilorie said...

Your layout is beautiful Kim! I love all of you work! Ryker is so cute, I can't believe how big he is getting! Give him a big hug from us! Love you!

Sarah said...

Aww Kim! Thanks so much for posting that scrapbook page with the quote from that book "I'll Love You Forever". That was one of my favorites as a little girl & my mom made sure to get us a copy after Jason was born. I need to go & read that with Jason RIGHT NOW!

Love the layout, Ryker seems like an awfully sweet kid!! :)

Sheri said...

I seriously love that layout too! That is one of my favorite books and it really sums it all up. It is hard to think of our babies being anything but our babies forever!

Anne Thompson said...

Awe! I remember those last few days with my baby before my new baby came! I really do call my eldest my baby, because she was my very first baby! I hope you and Ryker (love his name btw) have a great time together : 0

Paula said...

It makes me smile when I see other Mom's using that song. I sing that little lyric to Kaed's every night before he goes to bed. The book is a little long for him right now but I know he will love it when he gets older.

Thanks for making me think about it. I have GOT to get it on a layout soon!

Starr Mercer said...

We love that book quote...just makes you want to cuddle your little ones!