snapped a few.
I need to start keeping my other camera handy. Maybe I should practice up again. I feel so out of it with that camera lately. It's been a long time since I've done much with it. I've been letting all my hobbies go. BUT... I'm trying to do better as far as
that goes. haha!!
this was a great post about time and season... I think there's a lot of us out there
feeling the same way :)
I just had to catch a few of our everyday moments...kids playing.
K :)

5 comments:
Your boys are almost too cute to handle!!! I love the editing you did to these pics.
ADORABLE!!!!!
:)
the last one completely melted my heart.....
such cute cute pictures!! and cute lil' boys, too!
Tal xo
Okay, these pictures are adorable! I especially love the second one where Maguire is looking off to the side with the soother in his mouth. I keep thinking he would look just like a distinguished old man if it was a pipe instead of a soother. haha.
mmmmmmmm i love these. your boys are seriously so cute.
and the next time you are in utah we should do lunch! just a thought :)
Post a Comment