The year was 1994 (that sounds like such a long time ago) my oldest sister was living with Cody's sister here in Edmonton and Cody happened to be visiting from B.C..
It was really a day like many for me growing up. A nice day at the lake with my family and Cody happened to come to the lake with everyone. I can't remember all the details too clearly, but I do remember that my sister and I ended up on the floating dock with Cody. We had taken the dock out into the middle of the lake and now needed to get back to shore. Being total girls we made Cody paddle the dock back in...and he was not impressed. He thought we were spoiled...haha!! At the time I really didn't think too much about him.
Now 16 years later...
Now 16 years later...
I couldn't love this guy more....
:)
p.s. I am in love with these pictures!! I can't say it enough...thank you!!

6 comments:
cute post! loved hearing the story of how you met your soul mate. and BEAUTIFUL photos...
I totally remember you telling me that one of the first times we hung out and how mad cody still was about it haha!!!!!!
I am in love, too...with your pictures, not your man. Haha!! (although, there WAS that one magical kiss during spin the bottle on graduation night...HAHA!!!!)
xo
haha!! What a night!!
cute story. cute picture. cute couple!
i love those pics!!
Post a Comment