Sunday, September 19, 2010

Loving these....

Photobucket

One summer day Ryker and I went for a little drive and took some pics.  I've been waiting and waiting to find time to edit these and I was loving them all.  I can't believe he happily let me take pictures of him.  And not even just one, but a whole bunch!!  He loved it!!  He was happiest playing on the "yellow ladder" as he called it and I was just fine with that.  Any chance I can get pictures of my kiddies I take it. Poor Maguire is in need of some new ones, but he's nearly impossible at this age.  He will not hold still.  I don't know how I'll ever choose just one of these though to hang up....

Photobucket

I love this one...

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

And this one.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

And this one.

Photobucket

Photobucket

This one too!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket



Photobucket

I love them all.


A few weeks ago he told me "you're my favoritest girl in the whole my world mom!"  He knows how to get me!!!


I love this boy :)

7 comments:

Sarah said...

Wow, those photos are amazing! Great job!

Sarah
http://www.sarahsew.blogspot.com/

lindsey loo said...

um. ya. all of those are gems...

Sheri said...

kim those pictures are just adorable. I seriously don't know how you will pick just one.
i love the one that is a close up on his face when he is hanging........so sweet!

Allison said...

If your kids weren't so dang cute and if you weren't so great at taking pictures this decision would be a lot easier for you! What a cutie, he'll definitely be breaking hearts all over the place someday :)

nichole said...

Amazing. Love them all.

Talia said...

love this dude! amazing pics!!

Christal said...

Oh my gosh these are so cute he is such a cute kid!!! and you are so talented!!!