Friday, October 08, 2010

I'm so very thankful

For.....



1.  My cute hubby!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I was looking through some of these pictures recently and was thinking about all we have been through together.  10 years of marriage...and I think our trials could have killed us.  haha.  Not really, but these first 10 years have helped us to create a marriage where we rely on each other, work together and support each other in everything.  Of course I was young when we got married...had never lived away from home...and so I think those years just really helped me to grow up and learn to create a life with someone else.  Cody has always been sooooo extremely helpful...and is the funniest guy I know.  He loves to laugh and have fun...and I truly couldn't have asked to spend the rest of my life with anyone better!!  I love you!!



2.  My sweet boys!

Photobucket

They keep us going around here...busy busy busy!  I feel like the luckiest mom in the whole wide world being their momma!!  It's the best thing I could ever have done.  Yes, it's also the hardest...but I wouldn't trade it for the world.  I love these two more than anything :)




3.  My hobbies...

Photobucket

Photobucket


Yes, it's been awhile.  But I managed to find some time the other night to do a little scrapping and it was hard.  I couldn't decide if I actually liked the finished layouts or not, but it's something.  And something is really better than nothing for me right now.  If I could only spend some hours in my room I could get right back into it...haha!!  It's something that gets me going and totally inspires my life.  I seriously love the energy I get from it!




4.  I'll add to the last one Friends...

I got to spend some time with my besties a couple of weeks ago and sooooo needed it.  I love that we get to meet up every month (yes, we usually only get to see each other every month or so...life is busy for all of us) and catch up on each others lives.  I love that we can share everything with each other and be there for each other even though we are all at different places with our lives (not totally).  There are soooo many things that I love about both those girls!!  xox




5.  Our families...

Photobucket

(there is no recent picture of my family...and this one of Cody's family is from 2009)

Cody has a niece that has been through a lot this past month, and it's made me think about our families and how much they mean to us.  They are the people in our life that are there no matter what.  That help us out and support us.  It makes it hard when everyone is all over the place, but I especially love being near family!



Too many other things to mention....




Happy Thanksgiving weekend!!!



K :)

1 comment:

Talia said...

Happy Thanksgiving, Timmy! Hope it's fabulous! xo