Before
After
This was one of my favorite projects. It was for my cute little niece who just turned 9!!! It's hard to believe she's that old since I was just holding her in the hospital for the first time yesterday...at least it feels that way. I wanted to do something special for her...and I seriously loved how it turned out. Even Cody loved it! Okay maybe 'loved' is a bit strong, but he said he really liked it and even suggested we keep it!! Not sure where he was planning on putting it...haha!!
It was simple...the night table was FREE! Yup, it was free...I used paint and stain that I already had and then bought a but new pull from anthropolgie. I love that store :)
Winter is here...the projects have slowed down, but it doesn't mean the desire to be working on items has stopped. We have a heated garage but it's not enough to get me out there working. Luckily I still have a couple more pieces to share from around the house. Now it's just finding time to blog. What scares me is that life seems to get busier and busier. And I don't even have kids in school! You might ask what I do with my time...and I can't even say. Some days I wonder the same thing. I have two boys who keep me busy. I love it though!! Being a mom is the best thing in the world. Love it!
K :)




3 comments:
I love it!!! It is so adorable. I'm guessing you rubbed stain on the edges.......it gives it such a great look. I had tried that out on a piece of wood but never on furniture and it looks so good. Now you have me wanting to finish the little night table in my girls room!
Your niece is one lucky little girl.
Oh and I LOVE the knob. I had bought a beautiful turquoise glass one that was super similar but no amount of muscle could remove the old wooden one on my night stand so I could use it.
that is gorgeous! I think I need to go look for some free stuff to transform!
Post a Comment