Friday, February 04, 2011

Major Scraplifting!

Since I've done hardly any scrapbooking the past few weeks...months...and really year...I did some major scraplifting last night.  I printed off a bunch of pictures from a photo shoot we had with Maggie Holmes back in November and thought I'd scrap a couple of them.  I love her work...photography and scrapbooking!!!














You know how sometimes you really like a layout you did and then other times you don't???  Well I really liked this one.  There were a couple other ones that I did, but I just wasn't liking them so much.  They'll still be put into a page protector because they tell a story and document a picture, but I wasn't thinking they were so cute...haha!!




Sometimes it's just nice to get a few layouts done.  :)

6 comments:

Sheri said...

I love them Kim! Those family pics are just gorgeous too.
I'm glad you got some time to scrapbook.......must have felt good, I bet?!

Lindsay Bateman said...

THESE ARE SO AWESOME!! beautiful photos, adorable layouts...love em all! xo

Jaime Murri said...

I just love your blog Kim! So enjoyable to read...and the picture's are amazing. Your kids are adorable...and so are you! I've been inspired to maybe try blogging...ha ha...maybe!

Jaime Murri

Veronica said...

I love them all!

Carrie said...

Cute scrappin' Kim! You inspire me to dust off my supplies...

Sarah said...

All so cute- the pages and the PHOTOS!