Happy Birthday sweet little Maguire!!!
2 years old...look how big you're getting! You are such a sweet little boy and have brought so much happiness to our little family. You love your big brother soooo much and as your momma I LOVE watching your relationship with him change and grow. The older you get the better the two of you play. It's so great! I love the funny little face you make when you're mad. You have a strong personality and know exactly what you want. Most people think you're quite, but you are my loud child. Thank goodness for soothers! Now that you're 2 though your daddy says it's time to say good bye to your soo-soo. I'll have to figure out some new 'tricks' to keep you quite. hehe!! Your 'Aaa-Aaa' (blanket) is your best friend and must come everywhere with you. When it's time to wash it you would think the world has ended and insist on staying as close to the laundry room as you can. What would we do if we lost that thing?? haha!!
Your hair reminds me exactly of mine as a little girl...curly and white blond. Except I do a terrible job of making sure it is brushed. It's always knotted and tangled...always. I brush it and moments later it is tangled again.
You are growing soooo quickly. Your summer clothes seem to be shrinking right before my eyes...and we haven't even had summer yet! All the clothes that Ryker wore last year are too small for you. The two of you will be sharing clothes soon!!
You love to watch Team Umi Zoomi, Bubble Guppies, Dora, Diego, and Wow Wow Wubbzy. One of your favorite things to do is snuggle and watch a 'show'...you're always asking to watch a show! You love brushing your teeth. One tooth brush is great, but three are better! You carry them all over the house with you. You make anything into a phone. You even found an old keychain that is your favorite 'flip phone' at the moment.
We call you our 'fire walker'!!! You have these thick feet and you hate wearing shoes. Hate it! It seems like recently you have outgrown all your shoes too. I bought you three pairs of flip flops that you refuse to wear. I thought I would be smart and buy you a pair of shoes like Ryker, but your feet are so thick that they leave marks on your feet and you refuse to wear them. So your summer might just include socks and runners...although you prefer to wear bear feet. You can run up and down the rocks on the side of the house without even flinching. The other day you came running down the rocks and then when you stepped into the grass you said "ouch!" Seriously??!! You know that when Ryker is mad at you to run onto the rocks cause he won't follow. No one can walk on rocks like you! haha!!
At the end of the day, when I think about all the funny things you've done or said, I feel sooooo extremely blessed to be your mother! You are a miracle and I thank my Heavenly Father every day for sending you to our family. Our life would not have been the same without your sweet little spirit. I love you!!!
Love your Momma
xoxox











3 comments:
Awww, what a sweet post about your little man! He is adorable! So sad how fast they grow up.
A heart melting post! Maguire is just too stinkin cute.
I tried making my girl an identical blankie but she wouldn't go for it so I eventually had to cut her beloved one in half so that if we ever lost one we would still have the other! She still sleeps with both pieces...lol.
love the soother!! and the sweet boy, too! xoxo
Post a Comment