I'm enjoying a little quiet time while daddy deals with the kids and bedtime. I love sneaking downstairs to the computer and listening to them play while I enjoy some time for myself. Tonight it's hide and go seek...one of the many favorite games! I love it. They're so cute when the are looking for daddy!!
The boys have had a lot of extra energy today (even with ear infections) since we're stuck inside. It's amazing how quickly they feel cooped up when we have one rainy day. Our week has been filled with park days, kiddie pools, bubbles and swimming...and mosquitos! They are crazy this year. I can't handle how bad it is. We don't go anywhere without bug spray.
I seriously love summer though. I think it's one of my favorite times of the year. Mostly because of the fun things we get to do all day when it's nice outside. I've made a short list of things I want to do with the kids...things that we try to do every summer. So we'll be going to the Zoo, the lake, Calaway Park and possible camping with my sister. What kinds of things do you try to do each year?? And has anyone been to Jurassic Forest this year? We went last year, but I haven't heard of anyone going this year....just wondering.
I think my quiet time is done. I hear daddy giving medicine before bedtime which sometimes takes 2 people....
K :)






2 comments:
We went to Jurassic Forest this year! It was super busy with a whole school there on tour. They added one extra dinosaur, and entrance prices have increased but my dinosaur loving son still had a great time.
Ugg.. ear infections are no fun. Hope your boys feel better soon! :)
Post a Comment